Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun Day of Card Making with Sherry




Thank you so much Sherry, for a fabulous day of card making! Everyone had a wonderful time. You wouldn't believe how many times I heard the ladies say, "Aw, isn't that so cute!" We are all hoping that you will return and give us MORE lessons on those Copic markers.

(These pictures were from the morning class.)

I also want to thank all of you for your support --- you are just wonderful. Thanks to Ann for the delicious dessert (as always), Barb for your help in class and bringing the extra table and chairs, Soni for your help during the week for all of the preparations. And I thank everyone for your special help in the afternoon, when you all held it together terrifically!

If I forgot someone, please forgive me. You are all so special!

1 comment: