Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stacy Rich's Visit

We had a blast when Stacy visited us yesterday! She had so many SIMPLE, yet elegant ideas to make our cards extra special. And Stacy's new sleigh stamp is just gorgeous. Here's a video of Stacy showing you how to mask and then create a pretty winter scene with her sleigh, evergreen trees and moon stamps. The black and white card, with just a bit of red is truly striking. I'm sure you'll get some great tips, so sit back and enjoy! Thanks so much, Stacy! As usual, you did a GREAT job. We love you and look forward to your next visit!

3 comments:

  1. Anna, great video. Stacy, beautiful stamp and great demo on masking. Wish I was there to see it in person! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna
    Video was done well-thanks for sharing-I embossed the sleigh and stamped the trees multi green came out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm very excited that I can make these videos now. Looking forward to adding more!

    ReplyDelete