Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Memory Box Cards!

I just couldn't wait to stamp with the new Memory Box stamps!!!! Here are 3 cards I already made.......and all of the cards are really simple designs; you will be able to make several of each of them to send out to friends! I can't wait to get back to work on Tuesday and make more!

This first card, I used the "old fence" and printed paper from Memory Box and air brushed with my Copic marker to get the column of light on the crow. It was so much fun. You can stipple or use a dauber to get a similar effect. The wicked stamp is from A Muse.
For the "Joy" card, I used Memory Box paper and Spellbinders Nestabilities to create the shapes. I colored the poinsettia with Copics and air brushed the background.
Lastly, this card was inspired by Dave.......he designed a similar card 2 years ago for Make & Takes. This time I added Fred P. bear, added a Design Adhesive for the glittered snowflake and lots of glitter and stickles. I just love that cute polar cub.......I've been using him on lots of little projects. Those who come to Dave's classes, will be treated to a surprise and will be the first to see him pop up all over the place!

Join the class on Thursday, July 15, at 1PM, and you can already have these 3 cards for the upcoming holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment