Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hero Arts Large Flower Background Stamp


I have seen so many pretty cards made with the "Large Flower Background", that I couldn't wait to play with the stamp. I had a lot of fun making these cards. I wanted to use the stamp, but make at least 3 different cards for you.

The pink and the purple ones can be used for Valentine's Day, and they were very simple. The purple one really shimmers, since I used Brilliance ink. As you can see, you don't have to use pinks and reds for Valentine's Day..........purple looks great too! (The saying stamps on these 2 cards are from Savvy.)

I have to say, the little owls on the third card look so cute with their wiggly eyes!


And this is the stamp that I used for all of the backgrounds. It really says spring, doesn't it?

Thanks for stopping by,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. This stamp is a must have as one of the "staples" in your collection. The cards are even prettier in person and when you see them you will want the stamp for yourself. I will be using it for my sister-in-law's birthday in April. Quite appropiate isn't it? I think it will be great for a get well, thinking of you, Easter and other. Can't wait to start playing with it!

    ReplyDelete