Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's think spring.......


With ALL this snow.....I think everyone is dreaming about spring.......I don't think it could come soon enough for us!

I guess stamping pretty flowers will have to be the next best thing for now! At least we're lucky enough to have pretty flower stamps!

I have to say, that I really like the color combination in this first card......I never would have thought of yellow and pink, but I was inspired by a sample on the A Muse web site and came up with this.

I colored the large flower with Copics. I also cut the flower apart and pieced it together for the card and adhered it with dimensional tape.

Those flower stamps are so versatile and they are in stock. If you'd like a set, just call and I can mail them to you!


Here, I used the same large, outline flower and stamped it with white Staz-on ink onto the acetate card. It made a great background and an unusual "clear" card.

Enjoy your day and stay safe and warm,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment