Friday, April 29, 2011

In Honor of Will & Kate's Wedding

Today I was one of the millions who got up early to see the Royal Wedding!  I can't believe that Will was getting married, when it doesn't seem that long ago that I was doing the same thing to see Diana and Charles.

Will and Kate made a beautiful couple.  Kate looked spectacular and her dress was just gorgeous.  Will looked so handsome.  And I have to say,  Harry looked AWESOME and so cute when he took a peek at Kate when she was walking down the aisle.

And so,  here is a "Fairy Tale" card for this very fairy tale couple.


I just thought this Impression Obsession stamp was perfect for today!  I colored it with watercolor pencils and a dove pen.  (Unfortunately, you can't see the sparkle from the stickle accents and the shimmer from the shimmer spritz.)  I also ran the white pearlized cardstock  through the Big Shot using a beautiful damask embossing folder.  For the inside saying, I used another Impression Obsession stamp that said, "And they lived happily ever after".

This is also the final card for the Wedding Card class, which will be held tomorrow.  I had so much fun creating these wedding cards.  And I thank you for all of your wonderful e-mails about the cards!

Have a wonderful evening,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment