Friday, June 3, 2011

Masculine Cards

I've been getting ready for the Masculine Cards class and having some fun with them.  I guess it's easy for us to make cards with loads of flowers and the like, but not so when it comes to those masculine cards. So here is what I came up with:


I really like the way this card came out!  It was so much fun making it and it reminded me of the good old days with the VW Bug!

And to make this card really fun........I used sandpaper for the road!  Yup, black sandpaper!  I have to say, it really gives it a great look!

In addition, I know many of you own the A Muse stamp, "Cityscape" and here's another use for it!


This was a very simple card using Impression Obsession stamps and only coloring in certain parts with a white pencil.  Simple, yet very striking.

Hope I have inspired you to get your creativity going for Father's Day; it'll be here before we know it!
Or, you might want to join us for the Masculine Cards Class.......then you'll have the cards all ready!

Thanks for stopping by,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment