Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Info in the Sidebar

Hi Everyone! 

Just wanted to let you know that I added more information to the sidebar of the blog.

Now, there is a space where you can subscribe to my blog by e-mail.  Anytime I publish, you will receive an e-mail!  Isn't that simple!!!  Sign up now!

Many of you have asked what to have in a class kit.  Now, there is a picture and suggestions for your Basic Class Kit.  Don't forget to add anything you can't live without when making projects.

Lastly, if you need help with Wedding Invitations or some special event, call for a personal appointment with me.  I can help you with ideas and get you that very special cardstock you will need.  Or, you can order a set of very personalized cards/invitations/party favors directly from me.  There is a reminder about this, also on the sidebar.

Let me know if you would like to see any other important information here.

The sun is out and it's warming up here!  Have a wonderful day!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment