Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July Weekend.

For me, my dad's visit is coming to an end, and so I am enjoying these last precious days.  Today, we visited Bethel Woods and the Woodstock Monument.


Last week when Maria & Gary were also here, we went to the Culinary Institute of America;  I'll post those pictures within a day or two.

For today though, I'd like to share with you what I found when I was visiting  Mark Lipinski's Blog. Mark talked about Creative Freedom!  How appropriate for today. 

Yes, today we should FREE ourselves from:
I wish
I wish I had time
I should have
I hope this is good
I need to
I want to

YES, let's FREE ourselves because if we listen to this negativity, we will not be able to create.

So, today, just DO !!!  We all know that when we DO, we ALWAYS feel great and so accomplished.

Let's remember that feeling and make it a priority in our lives.  We deserve it and it will make us COMPLETE!

Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Independence Day!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment