Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Christmas Magic

Today I got my hands on the new reindeer and sleigh dies from Marianne Creatables and finished another Christmas card.  The old fashioned sleigh is quite detailed and so pretty.


Unfortunately, the batteries died in my camera and they are not the rechargeable ones, so I had to scan the card.  Since it is a long and narrow one (fits a business size envelope), the ends of the card were cut off by the scanner.  But I think you can see that the base of the card is white and I layered it with navy cardstock that was embossed with a star embossing folder.  The stamps are from the JustRite set, Charming Christmas.

For the finishing touches, I added silver star peel offs, silver thread and ribbon, silver Krylon pen for the edging,  and lastly a red crystal for Rudolph's nose!

Hope this gets you into the Christmas spirit!

Thanks for checking out the blog today,
Anna

1 comment: