Saturday, August 6, 2011

JustRite Christmas

There's nothing like getting a new Christmas stamp set to get you in the mood for Christmas cards!  This was the case yesterday when the new stamps arrived from JustRite.  After checking in the order, I stamped several images and after dinner I sat down with my Copics and colored and colored and colored!

Today, I used two of the colored images and completed the following cards


This card is so dainty; I just love it!

This heart is from the "Charming Christmas" cling set and the large white doily is cut from the Cheery Lynn die, "French Pastry".  The smaller, red doily is from a Nellie Snellen set (MDF020).

Now, the neat thing about this stamp set is that there is a Spellbinders die set that match the stamps. 
The die set is called Custom Charms and they are in stock now!  (You can see pictures of these two new sets below the card samples)

I just love the stamps!  They are so cute and you can interchange the sayings to really personalize your card.  There are so many ideas dancing around in my head; just need the time to get them all done!


For the inside of the card, I cut another white doily from the Nellie Snellen set and punched a tiny heart from Marvy.


I used two different charms for this card and made the little rose from the Creatables Rosebud  die set.  It doesn't show up well in the photo, but I sprayed the charms and the rose with Shimmer Spritz; it gave it a beautiful shimmery shine, perfect for Christmas.

This is the Charming Christmas cling set.

 This is the Custom Charms die set.

Stay tuned for more samples!  The new Creatables sleigh and reindeer dies came in today and I can't wait to play with them!

Hope this gets your imagination going and thinking about your Christmas cards!
Have a great day and
Happy Stamping!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment