Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Card Sets in Matching Folder

Today I finished making two card folders for gift cards.  I was inspired by Debby and her tutorial on her blog.  I changed the measurements to inches and this is what I came up with.


The first one is a Christmas theme and this is the view of the folder when it is closed.  I used the JustRite Charming Christmas stamp set with the custom die.  I also used Nellie Snellen's Multi Frame Heart Die.


Here is the inside view of the folder.  You can see that there are two pockets that can hold the 3 1/2 inch square cards and matching envelops.  I used StacyStamps envelope template to make the envelope.  All of the coloring was done with Copics.


This is a close up of the card and matching envelope.  This would make a great hostess gift during the Christmas season.


This folder is perfect for any occasion.  I used the JustRite Smile stamp set and the Spellbinders Classic Circles dies.
 

Here is the inside of the folder.


And here you can see the card and matching envelope.

If you would like to learn how to make these sets, come and join the class. These make perfect little gifts for teachers and co-workers, just to name a few.  (Check the calendar for dates and time)

Hope to see you soon,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment