Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Christmas to Remember

Today I finally got to use the new Hero Arts Holly background stamp with the matching embossing folder! It was very easy to use; you first stamp the image and then put it in the embossing folder, match up the design and run it through your Big Shot machine.

Here's the Christmas card that I made.  I stamped the background on that pretty, white pearlized cardstock we all love.


I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder,  put it in the embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  You can see the depth of the design.  The wreath and all of the other stamp images are from JustRite, which I colored with my Copics.  Lastly, I stickled the images so that they would really pop.

This is truly a neat idea from Hero Arts!



Hope you give these a try!

Have a great day
and
Happy Stamping,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment