Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Glittered Snowflake Card

Creating is the fun part of my job and as you can see from my posts, I've been busy making samples. Actually, last Saturday night I had so many ideas running through my head that I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep until 5AM! (I hate it when that happens.)  Thankfully, the week is progressing nicely now.

Today, I used the beautiful Marianne Creatables snowflake die and Elizabeth Crafts micro fine glitter in Canadian Blue and Cool Highlights to create this card.  I also embossed the white pearlized cardstock with snowflakes to made the background layer.  I finished it off with Swarovski crystals and silver peel offs.

It's quite simple, yet very sparkly and perfect for Christmas.

Have you started making your fall or Christmas cards?  Don't put it off..........all of the fall holidays are just around the corner! 

Have a wonderful day
and
Happy Stamping,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment