Friday, November 18, 2011

Rosette Style Xmas Ornaments

I really like the way my paper rosette ornaments came out.  And they were quite easy to make.

I made the rosettes with the Tim Holtz mini paper rosette die (the larger one on the strip die).  The centers were stamped with Just Rite Stamps and colored with Copic markers.  I then matted the rosettes on round scalloped circles from my Spellbinders Nestabilities.  Lastly, I added glitter because for Christmas ornaments we need glitter!

Here is a close up of one of the ornaments.

Later I thought of a great way you can package and present 3 of these ornaments.  Since they are relatively flat, you can stack 3 ornaments and place them in one of those cube hand made boxes made out of card stock.  I'll have to make one and post a picture of it soon. 

These would also make great gift tags!   Attach them to a gift and then the recipient can use it on their Christmas tree.

Join tomorrow's Christmas Ornaments class and you'll make one of these!  Just don't forget to call to reserve your seat.

Thanks
and
Happy Stamping,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Disney figurines with Christmas-themed styles also add delightfully whimsical touches. more info

    ReplyDelete