Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wishing you a Happy Birthday with a Snowflake Cupcake!

In order to celebrate winter birthdays, I like to use winter theme stamps and this Impression Obsession snowflake cupcake is perfect!  I also made a little box to go with it and filled it with Hershey Kisses.....and who doesn't like Hershey Kisses?

 I used my Copics to color the image and edge the little heart.  I used a Viva Decor pearl pen to make the little blue pearl on the heart and the Crafts-Too Snowflakes embossing folder to make the background for the card.  Stickles was added for sparkle; and we need sparkle for those snowflakes!

 I decorated the box with Marianne Creatables LR0125  snowflake dies, layered with foam tape and added the same heart that I did for the card.  That little heart is so cute and a perfect little embellishment!

 Here's a close up of the box.

Here you can see the inside of the card, decorated with the Hero Arts stamp set Yummy Treats CL489  and the goodies inside the box!

I think I will have to incorporate this into a winter Birthday class.  Would be fun, don't you think?

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment