Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Tower of Pretty Handmade Boxes

I really like the way my tower of boxes turned out!  Wouldn't you say they came out so dainty and a perfect gift for Valentine's Day?


 Here is a close up of the lace die cut that I cut with a beautiful Cheery Lynn die.  It truly made this whole set so delicate, dainty and girly!

 For the top flower, I used the new Cheery Lynn cuties 4 die and layered it on the pretty Marianne Creatables leaves LR0192.  I used a Viva Decor pearl pen in salmon color, for the center of the flower.

 I also think that this would make a great center piece for a Bridal Shower table.  I would make several of these towers and line them down the center of the table.  Each guest could receive just one small box as a party favor; you may raffle off the towers to some lucky winners, or give them as prizes to winners of the bridal games.   I'm sure you can think up even more ways to showcase this set!

I wanted to make a matching card, so I went with a very clean and simple design.  I cut two extra lace strips and just added it to the card!  I used Spellbinders ovals to showcase the saying (Savvy Stamps) and added some "pearls" with the Vica Decor pearl pen.

Join us on Saturday, February 11th, at 1PM and make this wonderful set.  It will be just in time for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for "stamping" by,
       ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment