Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine Card with Outlines Stamp & Cheery Lynn Dies

 I have seen several cards made with Outlines Rubber Stamps and Cheery Lynn dies and so I tried my hand at it and this is what I came up with.  I looked through my Outlines Stamps and found that the E342 heart fits nicely inside the larger heart of the Cheery Lynn Two Hearts die set

 
I seem to be drawn to a pink and white color scheme; I think because it is so dainty.  I only added some color around the white flower which was made with the Cuties 2 flower die.  I used embossing folders to add texture and added ribbon to complete the card.

I love to decorate the inside of the card and this card being so rich on the outside, it definitely needed more than just a saying on the inside.


Enjoy your day and
Thanks for "stamping" by,
         ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment