Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blog Update

Hi Everyone,
I want to thank all of my blog followers.  It is so nice to know that you are out there waiting for my postings and appreciate my work.  You have given me so much encouragement and confidence!  I, who used to stay AWAY from writing classes, took math and science courses because you didn't have to write a paper, now, actually enjoy posting!  Who would have thought?  Thanks again!

Now for some housekeeping........................many of you have signed up to follow my blog by e-mail.  (There is a "Follow by Email" box on the right hand side bar.)  You receive an e-mail of the exact posting straight into your inbox.  That's a wonderful way to keep updated automatically!

Since Google sends these e-mails, I don't receive any responses that are submitted by clicking the "Reply" button.  Unfortunately, it has come to my attention that some of you have tried to respond by doing so and I have not received those messages.   I apologize if this has happened to you.  

There is a simply remedy for this.  You can "Forward" this special e-mail to me and then write your message.  I have been receiving those and corresponding with you that way.

Hope this clears up any misunderstandings.  And of course, if you still have questions, please feel free to contact me.  You may check The Creative Corner's website "Contact us page" and just click on e-mail the store.  (There is also a direct link to the store on the blog's right hand side bar.)

Thanks again 
        and 
See You Soon,
      ~Anna   

No comments:

Post a Comment