Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Zentangle Flower!

Here is my second attempt at Zentangle.  I used the large posey flower from Outlines and just stamped it in black onto white card stock.  I then went tangling inside the petals!  It's so much fun!

I then cut out the flower and layered it onto white card stock where I had already drawn a stem and ran the card stock through my "big shot" with the Swiss dots embossing folder.  I heat embossed an Outlines leaf in white on black card stock and added an Outlines saying.  The red glitter dots really added some punch to the whole card!

Zentangle flower
If you would like to learn this fun and relaxing technique, join us for a Zentangle class on May 18th, May 23rd or26th.  You won't be able to stop tangling once you start!!!

Check our CALENDAR for more classes!

Thanks for "stamping" by,
       ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment