Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Pretty Valentine Card

There are so many Valentine cards on Pinterest right now; a good reminder that Valentine's Day will be here soon and that Pinterest is a great source for inspiration.  I've noticed that most cards are red, white and some black with many similar layouts. 

Here is my addition to the holiday.  It is pretty simple, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.


I used Nellie Snellen multi frame dies.  These dies are so pretty and delicate.  Let me know if you would like to add them  to your collection.  And you will get them in plenty of time to create your 'Love" cards!

Also, don't let your new year's resolution go by the wayside; join us Saturday for a fun time of stamping and crafting.  We'll make Valentine cards as well as the fall card you can see HERE.  Call to reserve your seat today.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,
         ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment