Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pretty Pink Hydrangea

After completing the blue green hydrangea, I wanted to make a pink one.  This time I used Copic re-inkers to make my background paper.  (Copics are alcohol based and therefore you can use them just like other alcohol inks,)  I used RV10 and V12 and squirted a few drops on my felt covered block and decorated my glossy white card stock.

I used the Impression Obsession Hydrangea die set again, but this time I made a white on white card with only pink for the flowers and the bow.


I think everyone knows that I love flowers!  They just make me smile and feel great and therefore, I truly enjoy making paper flowers.  I hope you get inspired and try some flowers for your cards.  They make such a beautiful statement!

Thanks for stopping by,
      ~Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment