Monday, August 26, 2013

The Beautiful Parasol Die from Marianne

Good Monday Morning!

I just wanted to share a card that Virginia Behrens made using the beautiful parasol die from Marianne.  When I first saw this die, I thought, pretty, but how many times will I use it?  I mean, how many showers do I get to go to?  Believe me, not many.  My own daughter doesn't even want a traditional bridal shower!

But Ginny took this parasol, turned it over, filled it with flowers and hearts and made a gorgeous "Get Well Card"!!!

This goes to show you that you should really think outside the box and try to get multiple uses for your dies and stamps as well!

Dies:  Marianne Creatable LR0263
          Anja Corner LR0200
          Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles

Thanks so much for "stamping" by,
                ~Anna

1 comment: