Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wine Bottle Tag

Happy Wednesday!
Today I want to share with you a tag I made for a wine bottle.   Being of Ukrainian descent, wheat is used so much in our culture and so when I saw the new wheat die from Impression Obsession, I knew I had to have it.  The die cuts beautifully and the die cut itself is so delicate.  I went to work to make a wine bottle tag so that I could be ready for Thanksgiving.


I just love the way it turned out; simple, to the point and dresses up the bottle.

This tag is also in the collection of tags that you can create in our "Tag You're It" class.  This class is being offered 2 times (so far); Saturday, Oct 5 at 1PM and on Thurs, Oct 17 at 11AM.  Call to reserve your seat today!

Have a wonderful day
and looking forward to seeing you soon!
             ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment