Sunday, February 23, 2014

Great Masculine Birthday Card with Little Deer!

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to share with you a great card that Soni Larson made for her son!  I just love it!


As I said before, these deer dies have become so very popular and for good reason.  We used them on Christmas cards and they make great masculine nature themed cards.

Supplies used: 

Dies:  Impression Obsession small deer set, Impression Obsession fir trees and fir tree border,
          Spellbinders classic nesting ovals
Embossing folder:  Sizzix snow
Card stock:  Soni used some special pre-embossed "bark" card stock and "wood" card stock for the deer

Thanks for "stamping" by,
         ~Anna

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you did this card. I will be looking at your page from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete