Thursday, January 22, 2015

His and Her Get Well Cards!

As promised, more get well cards for you!

I really liked how this card came out.  It's clean, simple and puts a smile on my face! And hopefully, it will put a smile on the patient's face.



The only thing that started to bother me was that it does look a bit feminine.  Of course, that is only natural because I'm a woman who likes pretty colors, hearts and flowers and I am drawn to replicate that in my work!  The next day though, these thoughts were still swirling around in the back of my mind when the idea of stars came to me.  What about changing out the hearts for stars and changing the color combo.   And so, my mind began to race and I couldn't wait to get home and try it out.  (I just love it when an idea just pops into your head - and this all happened while I was driving on my lunch break!)  Here is the masculine version --- what do you think?

And here are the two cards, side by side ---

(Both cards are the same size - 3 1/2 X 5.  It's just an optical illusion that the white one looks bigger.)

Hope this gets your creative juices flowing!
                    ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment