Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Simple and Fun Get Well Cards

Hello Stamping Buddies!
It's the middle of January in the northeast and it seems like we are getting some kind of snow or ice once a week now and I just hate that.  But in turn it gives us time to be indoors and craft (yay)!  See, there's always a plus side!

Lawn Fawn has two great stamp sets with coordinating dies that can be used for some very cute get well cards.  If you know me, you know I don't take meds, unless it is totally necessary, but I just LOVE the little prescription bottle in the "Get Well Soon" stamp set!  It's just so cute - and here is the card that I came up with:

For my second card, I used Impression Obsession's "Under the weather" stamp, and umbrella & cloud dies.  The card is only 3 1/2 X 3 1/2 and perfect to be attached to a gift bag with some goodies for the patient!


There you have it!  These are two of the cards that you will be able to make in the Get Well Cards class.  Check us out tomorrow for more Get Well Cards!

Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you soon!
                       ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment