Thursday, March 12, 2015

Anja Large Oval Die and Two Cards

Happy Day Everyone!

Today I want to share with you two cards I made recently using the same Anja background die.  One card was an anniversary card for Maria & Gary (Can you believe that the kids celebrated their One Year Anniversary already?!?  Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday we were all celebrating in sunny Barbados.  Would have loved to have been there this horrendous winter.)  OK, I guess I'm going off on a tangent -- so back to the cards --- The second card was a card for a baby shower that a friend had asked me to make for her.  And so here are the cards...



The layouts are pretty much self explanatory and I have to say the cards look very elegant.  Also, you can see I used Dee's "Love" die on both cards.

Supplies used:
Dies:   Anja's Large Oval, Dee's "Love" word die, Marianne's Baby carriage and baby pins, Impression Obsession Tags
Stamps:   Impression Obsession "On Your Anniversary", Stampin' Up "Happy Hour"
Punches:  Nellie Snellen flower punch and embosser, Marvy heart punch
Embossing folder:  Tattered Lace Itsy bitsy embossing folder
Other:  Viva Decor pearl pens, Stick on crystals for bling

Hope you're enjoying the wonderful spring weather!
And thanks so much for "stamping" by,
                     ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment