Wednesday, June 24, 2015

An iPhone Birthday Card

It's the age of the iPhones and smart phones!  I have been wanting to create an iPhone card for the longest time and I finally made one for my son-in-law!  It was so much fun.  Gary has a black iPhone and I took it from there.  He doesn't use a case but I used my artistic license and "created" a teal one for him. 






On the inside, I even stamped #s to tag Gary's 30th birthday!

For your convenience, here are the dimensions of the card:
     Teal layer   3" X 5 1/2"
     Black     2 3/4" X 5 1/4"
     White    4" X 2 1/2"
Don't forget to round the corners except for the "screen".

Hope you'll try making a personalized iPhone card for your loved one soon!


Thanks so much for "stamping' by,
           ~Anna


Supplies used:
Stamps:     Impression Obsession, Hero Arts, Marianne, Just Rite alphabet
Other:     Star punch, Crop-a-dile

No comments:

Post a Comment